Alaska 2.0 8" Waterproof TX Steel Toe Work Boot
We know change is hard. You love our tried-and-true favorites, and so do we. But, just like you, we continue to strive to better ourselves. The Alaska 2.0 is a rebuilt version of our popular Alaska with new features that are so comfortable you'll be ready for life after the job site. This 8” boot features the exclusive EASE dual density footbed which is lightweight and comfortable, and combined with a cushioned midsole material to support the daily pounding your feet take. And, as comfortable as this boot is, it is just as durable. Constructed with the strength of Goodyear welt which provides long-term durability, it also features a slip-resistant outsole that is stable and delivers exceptional grip on a variety of surfaces. The Alaska 2.0 steel toe will also protect you from the elements. It is a waterproof boot and lined with Thinsulate® insulation to keep you warm and dry. A more durable, more protective and comfortable Alaska? We have you covered.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
• Insulated with Thinsulate® patented thermal technology that insulates against the cold, keeping feet warm and comfortable while tackling extreme conditions
• Nylon Mesh Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
• Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption and comfort
• PVC Midsole provides shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
• Steel Shank for added support and stability
• T1330 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
• Slip resistant outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
The classic protection with the highest available standard for impact and compression - ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75
OhhSnaxxThis Product is Good.The Boot is comfortable as expected. The boots slip on some surfaces when oily. Overall I do not slip on most surfaces unless I try. The 8" neck is a nice support for the ankle, and they are not too heavy. For the price of the boot it is awesome, and have had no negative things to say about them.
Product UsageHydraulic Test Lab
SizingTrue to Size
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
This Product is Good.
Sep 05, 2018
The Boot is comfortable as expected. The boots slip on some surfaces when oily. Overall I do not slip on most surfaces unless I try. The 8" neck is a nice support for the ankle, and they are not too heavy. For the price of the boot it is awesome, and have had no negative things to say about them.