Frequently Asked Questions
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- How do I write a product review?
- Can I buy a single shoe?
- How do I clean my footwear?
- The style I want is out of stock, when will you get more?
- How do I request a CAT catalog?
- How can I be removed from your mailing list?
- What is your 30 Day Comfort Guarantee?
- How do I print a return label?
- How do I return a package?
- When will I receive a refund?
- How do I return a defective item?
1. What methods of payment do you accept?
We currently accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal.
We do not accept cash, CODs, checks, credit card gift cards (unless bank issued) or money orders.
Due to our US credit card verification service, we are unable to accept credit cards with international billing addresses.Return to Top
2. Can I change or cancel my order?
We are committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, once your order is placed, it generally goes immediately into the fulfillment process and may not be cancelled or changed. If you realize you've made a mistake after placing your order, please contact us immediately.Return to Top
3. How do I write a product review?
In order to write a review you must be signed in. If you haven’t already done so, please create a user account on our site. When you are all signed in, you will see "Write a Review" to the right of any style on our product pages. Simply click on this and you will be able to title your review, give a "star" rating and write your comments.Return to Top
4. Can I buy a single shoe?
Sorry, we cannot accommodate single shoe orders at this time. Our footwear is not only sold, but also manufactured in pairs.
If you require two different size shoes, we would recommend contacting the National Odd Shoe Exchange (oddshoe.org) where they can try to match you up with someone to exchange for the correct sizes needed.Return to Top
5. How do I clean my footwear?
In general we recommend the following guidelines for cleaning the footwear:
- On a regular basis, brush away any surface dirt with a soft brush. After extended, rugged use, wash with mild soap and warm water. Be sure to rinse all soap off.
- Open footwear fully, remove the insole and laces and dry at room temperature. Never expose to heat!
- Recommended treatment depends on construction and materials of the footwear (most treatments do alter color and appearance).
6. The style I want is out of stock, when will you get more?
We are very sorry that the item you need is out of stock. When you try to select the size you need, if the item is out of stock, the "add to cart" button will turn grey and above it you will see a link to "Notify me when available".
This will bring you to our sign-in page where you can sign-in or create an account. As soon as we get more inventory of the item, we will email to let you know!Return to Top
7. How do I request a CAT catalog?
We’d love to send you out our catalog! Please contact us to sign up for our mailing list.Return to Top
8. How can I be removed from your mailing list?
To opt out of our emails, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. If you would like to no longer receive our catalog, please contact us and we can remove you.Return to Top
9. What is your 30 Day Comfort Guarantee?
Wear eligible boots for 30 days and if you aren’t completely satisfied that it is the most durable and comfortable you’ve ever worn, send it back for a full refund. Please contact our customer service team for additional details.Return to Top
10. How do I print a return label?
Go to our Returns Page, and fill in your Order Number, last name or email address, and your zip code and click “submit”.
You will be taken to a new page with your order details. Scroll down to where it shows the product you want to return. Where it says “I would like to”, click the tab to change it to say “Return this item”. A new tab will then appear for you to choose why you would like to return your item.
Once you have chosen your reason, click the button below that says “Submit Return/Exchange”. Please note, you may need to wait up to 45 seconds for it to process.
You will then be taken to a new page where you can download your return form. Download the form, and you can then print it using a printer at home, or at a local printing services establishment. Please include the summary sheet in the return package and adhere the shipping label to the outside package. BOTH documents must be included in the return to be processed.Return to Top
11. How do I return a package?
12. When will I receive a refund?
Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund. Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles.Return to Top
13. How do I return a defective item?
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (888) 699-7375.Return to Top