How To Enter
Share your favorite tip, trick, recipe,
outfit or gift ideas! Whatever mark you
leave this season,
use the hashtag
#HolidayFootprint for a chance to
inspire someone else and get featured on
@catfootwear. You could also be
selected to win a pair of shoes from our
to help you
#KEEPGOING OR a $500 Visa gift card
to give you the boost
deserve this holiday.
We want to recognize hustlers who are
helping themselves and others around
how you focus your time
and energy on people who make
your life merry.
A team of selected Cat Footwear
representatives will review content
submissions and select 5
Four winners will receive a pair of shoes
in the CODE Collection, and one grand
prize winner will receive a
CODE Collection prize pack and $500
Visa gift card.
November 18, 2019
December 18, 2019
December 20, 2019
- One Grand Prize Winner
(CODE Collection Prize Pack
+ $500 gift card)
- Four Winners (CODE Shoes)
Click Here to View Rules & Conditions
2019 Cat Footwear® “Holiday Footprint” Contest – Official Rules
- Description. The 2019 CAT Footwear® “Holiday Footprint” Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:01 am EST on December 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 31, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (as defined in Section 9), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter.
a. (i) have an Instagram® account during the Contest Period, (ii) during the Contest Period, submit a post on your Instagram account explaining your favorite holiday tip, trick or how you make an impact during the holiday season (the “Post”), (iii) in the Post, use the hashtag #holidayfootprint, and (iv) tag the @catfootwear Instagram account in the Post
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Incomplete Entries and those containing invalid e-mail addresses will be disqualified and removed from the Contest. Any attempt to enter using multiple/different email addresses, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube handles/accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, feature on footwear, and otherwise use the Entry (and all content submitted in the Entry) in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services, and to use your name, likeness, and photograph in connection therewith, all without further consent from or payment to you. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding the foregoing sentence, Sponsor has no obligation to use your Entry (or any content thereof) in any manner or for any purpose.
- Representations and Warranties. By participating in the Contest, you warrant and represent that: (a) the content submitted in your Entry is your original work, and you are the sole and exclusive owner of all intellectual property rights in and to the content submitted in your Entry; (b) use of the the content submitted in your Entry as described in these Official Rules will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, or violate any federal, state, or local laws or ordinances; (c) the content submitted in your Entry is not obscene or libelous, and does not contain anything defamatory or derogatory; (d) the Entry do not contain any virus, spyware, malware, trap door, worm, or any other device, mechanism or code that is injurious or damaging to software or hardware used in conjunction with the Contest; and (e) you have the right to grant the license in Section 3 above. Entries not satisfying these criteria in any respect will be disqualified and removed from the Contest.
- Winner Selection. Five (5) Grand Prize Winner: following the conclusion of the Contest Period, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected by a panel of judges designated by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period based on the following judging criteria: (a) creativity (35%), (b) originality (35%), and (c) evoking the brand and sense of “Holiday Footprint” (30%). The Grand Prize winner will receive a pair of CODE Collection shoes and a $500 Visa Gift Card. The four (4) remaining winners will receive a pair of shoes from the CODE Collection.
Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after selection, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 18 years of age.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
a. A pair of shoes from the CODE Collection; and
b. A $500 Visa Gift Card.
Total approximate Retail Value (ARV) of Grand Prize is $700. Additional terms and conditions may apply to any gift cards, promotional codes, or similar prizes awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
The Grand Prize Winner must not be under any legal or physical impediment that would prevent them from accepting the Grand Prize or participating in the Event, and must be able to accept the Grand Prize and participate in the Event on the date or dates specified by Sponsor. Otherwise, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner, at their discretion, in a manner comparable to the selection of the original Grand Prize winner.
- General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Neither Sponsor nor Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube are responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor and Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor and administrator of this Contest is CAT Footwear®, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Winners List. Names of prize winners may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2020 to Sponsor to the attention of “2019 CAT Footwear® “Holiday Footprint” Contest.”