We don’t know about you, but we’re getting pretty sick of winter, and we’re here to do something about it. The snow keeps piling on, harsh winds are chapping your lips, and the only thing that’s keeping you warm is your boots and at least three layers underneath your coat.
So we want to give you–and your boots–a break for the season by sending you off to a warm destination of your choice. One lucky winner will receive a $1000 flight voucher, $1000 hotel voucher, and a $500 Amex Gift Card for all your spending money needs. We’re also throwing in a pair of Cat shoes–and lucky for you, our new Spring/Summer 2017 collection will be here just in time for your trip!
The contest is open from February 14th through March 12th, 2017. Enter to win by heading over to our Facebook page or click here.
BONUS: If you get two friends to sign up, you’ll have a chance to win an incredibly cool secret prize!
The Fine Print:
Contest Rules & Regulations
2017 CAT® Footwear Enter to Give Your Boots a Break
1. Description. The 2017 CAT® Footwear Enter to Win a Weekend Trip Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) begins at 00:01 am ET on February 14, 2017, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on March 12, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of CAT Footwear, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees,officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter. To enter, during the Contest Period either (a) navigate to www.Facebook.com/CatFootwear.com (“Sponsor’s Facebook Page”), or (b) visit Sponsor’s “Make A Scene Press Tour” (locations available at www.CatFootwear.com), and, in either case, complete a Contest Entry Form in its entirety, including your valid e-mail address. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor the right to use your name and likeness for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services, all without further consent from or payment to you.
4. Winner Selection. Grand Prize Winner: Following the conclusion of the Contest Period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the drawing, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected. If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
5. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: consisting of one (1) airline voucher in the amount of $1,000; one (1) hotel voucher in the amount of $1,000; and one (1) VISA® gift card in the amount of $500. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is $2,500.00. Vouchers may be subject to expiration and additional terms and conditions – please review them carefully. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
6. General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. In addition, the winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, logistics, and risk of cancellation associated with travel booked using the vouchers, including but not limited to visas and other travel authorization, weather, illness, strikes, shortages, and blackout dates. Neither Sponsor nor Facebook® are responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor and Facebook harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for and are released from any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
8. Winners List. Names of prize winners may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 31, 2017 to Sponsor to the attention of “2016 CAT® Footwear Enter to Win a Weekend Trip Sweepstakes.”
9. Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is CAT® Footwear, a brand of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351(“Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook®.
There are no comments on this post
Be the first to leave a comment!