Are you feeling festive? This holiday season, Cat Footwear wants you to Do More Holiday. And no, we don’t mean more of the rushing around or more of the going to every virtual party you’re invited to. We mean to Share More, Connect More, Experience More and yes, Celebrate More. We know the holidays can be stressful, so we’re coming through with some easy holiday cocktail recipes you can DIY to keep your spirits bright through the rest of the year.
So grab a glass, get comfy in a pair of Crossover and break out the bubbly! Here’s our picks for the easiest cocktails inspired by our best-selling footwear that even a beginner crafter can mix up.
1. Crossover Cranberry Mimosa: A festive red favorite, this spritz-y cocktail is sure to brighten up any cold day. Inspired by our new red plaid Crossover to cozy up all your indoor celebrations.
- Cranberry Juice
- Triple Sec- Orange Liqueur
- Sparkling Wine or Champagne
- Directions: Add Triple Sec to each champagne glass. Top with cranberry juice. Fill up with sparkling wine, titling the glass so the wine bubbles at the top.
2. Trespass Glacier Grey Eggnog Martini: Cozy up to the fireplace with this creamy martini with flavors of nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla. Inspired by our bold and fun Trepass boot.
- 4 1/2 oz Eggnog
- 1 1/2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 3/4 Amaretto
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Silver sugar nutmeg, cinnamon stick for garnish
- Directions: Dip rim of glass into a small amount of vanilla vodka and then into silver sugar. Next, combine eggnog, vanilla vodka, Amaretto and a pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake. Strain into a glass and enjoy!
3. Dark & Stormer Intruder: This non-alcoholic purple berry cocktail is perfect for anyone who wants a celebratory drink without the edge. Inspired by our bold all-black Intruder sneaker.
- 11 blackberries
- 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. vanilla syrup
- Directions: Combine 9 blackberries, pineapple juice and vanilla syrup in a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add ice and shake well for 30 seconds, then strain into a glass. Garnish with the remaining 2 blackberries.