The wait’s nearly over. In less than two weeks, we’re packing up our Cat boots and heading to Daytona Beach to watch some racing. We’ll be cheering on driver Ryan Newman in the No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet and want to share this excitement with our fans. So not only will we be sharing exclusive content, but we’re also giving away boots for a year.
What does that mean? It means a new pair. Every 2 months. For a year.
You’ll be making boot changes like the cars make tire changes, and you’ll be doing it all for free.
So here’s how you enter (official rules below):
1) Follow the link below and fully fill out the form with a valid email address. https://www.catfootwear.com/winboots
2) Go to https://www.facebook.com/catworkboots/ and Like our page.
Then go to https://www.catfootwear.com and start checking out your options because if you win you’re going to have some choices to make. But that’s not the end of our race day excitement.
Since we’re there anyway, we wanted to give our race fans a chance to get in on the action by interviewing Luke Lambert, Crew Chief of No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet. Submit your questions at www.catfootwear.com/catcrewchief and we’ll choose one to ask Luke live the morning of the race. AND if that’s not enough, we will air it on FB live for our fans to see.
2017 CAT® Footwear Fans Start Your Engines Sweepstakes – Official Rules
- Description. The 2017 CAT® Footwear Fans Start Your Engines Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) begins at 00:01 am ET on February 15, 2017, and ends at 11:59 pm ET on March 1, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). By participating in the Contest, participants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of CAT Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (the “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Receipt of a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer, and director are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply.
- How to Enter. To enter, navigate to www.catfootwear.com/winboots (“Sponsor’s Website”) during the Contest Period complete a Contest Entry Form in its entirety, including your valid e-mail address. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all of an entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the Contest, you grant Sponsor the right to use your name and likeness for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Sponsor and its goods or services, all without further consent from or payment to you.
- Winner Selection. Grand Prize Winner: Following the conclusion of the contest period, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Prize winner will be notified by e-mail, and may be required to complete and return an eligibility affidavit and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days after the drawing, does not meet the eligibility criteria, does not fully comply with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return the affidavit and/or release, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
If a prize winner is considered a minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of, or to, the winner’s parent or legal guardian, who must accept the prize, execute any required documents, and agree to all obligations and undertakings of the winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Under no circumstances will a prize be awarded as the result of an entry by an individual under 13 years of age.
- Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize: consisting of six (6) pairs of CAT Footwear Work boots. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each pair is $120.00 for a total ARV of $720.00. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted for cash. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value due to unavailability of prize (or prize component) for any reason.
- General Conditions. All taxes and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for, and entrants (or, if a minor in their place of residence, the participant’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) completely release and hold Sponsor harmless against: (a) illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected, stolen, late, or lost Entry Forms; (b) network, internet, or computer malfunctions or damage related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest. Any entrant attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest, including but not limited to using automated processes for entry, will be ineligible. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, including but not limited to technical corruption or non-authorized human intervention, Sponsor in its sole discretion reserve the right to modify or cancel the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Release. By receipt of any prize, winner (or, if a minor in his/her place of residence, the winner’s parent or legal guardian on his or her behalf) agrees that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for and are released from any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Contest.
- Winners List. Names of prize winner may be requested by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2017 to Sponsor to the attention of “2017 CAT® Footwear Fans Start Your Engines Sweepstakes.”
- Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is CAT® Footwear, a division of Wolverine World Wide, Inc., 9341 Courtland Drive NE, Rockford, Michigan 49351 (“Sponsor”).