Why the Tess? For style that suits a woman, for uncompromised comfort, for unrivaled Cat durability, and contains a comfortable fleece textile collar; that’s why. This chukka-style work boot is built to withstand the tough environments industrial work conditions are known for, and provide comfort and flexibility. The safety features included in this work boot include an impact-resistant steel toe and electrical hazard protection. The Ergo design philosophy combines extreme comfort and flexibility with maximum durability. Providing stability and exceptional slip-resistance, the rubber outsole is also abrasion resistant. From job to job and site to site, the Tess provides all-day comfort without compromising style.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• ERGO Technology engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability
• Molded EVA Midsole offers additional shock absorption and all-day comfort
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T1260 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
• Faux fur 80% poly, 20% rayon
The classic protection with the highest available standard for impact and compression - ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75
MadelineMacKThese shoes are very durableThese boots work great. Fits slightly larger than I would like but it will be great for winter with wool socks. Very water resistant and slip resistant. I've already recommended these boots to some coworkers.
St. Paul, MN
Product UsageWork boots
SizingFits too Big
Yes, I recommend this product.
No, I do not recommend this product.
These shoes are very durable
Oct 09, 2018
These boots work great. Fits slightly larger than I would like but it will be great for winter with wool socks. Very water resistant and slip resistant. I've already recommended these boots to some coworkers.