In 2018 we introduced the Excavator XL, our toughest and most comfortable boot yet. Now, meet the newest member of the Excavator family, the Excavator LT. The Excavator LT offers the strength of a work boot, combined with the comfort of a sneaker. It’s the best all-around protection for industrial and light industrial jobs such as agriculture and farming, energy, residential construction and masonry, to name a few.
Ten years ago, Cat Footwear introduced its proprietary SuperDuty iTechnology: where welted durability meets athletic comfort. With the Excavator LT boot, that technology has evolved to include a new EaseHD (heavy duty) footbed, iTechnology construction, and an extended last for even more room and comfort for your feet. The impressive comfort features are equally matched by the protective, safety technology that the Excavator franchise offers, including a lightweight, yet highly protective, composite toe, electrical hazard features, and waterproof construction. The T1410 outsole is engineered for extreme slip resistance and includes our exclusive SRX outsole compound which exceeds industry standards at reducing the risk of slips and falls in the workplace. This work boot is also powered by ERGO Technology which combines biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened durability and trademark grit to create a shoe that will provide comfort all day long. And, it’s all backed up with a 60-day comfort guarantee. Available in 6” and 8”, composite toe and soft toe.
• ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
• New contoured last allows for superior cushioning and a roomier toe box for all day comfort
• SuperDutyXL iTechnology construction with Goodyear Welted forefoot and cemented heel provides Cat durability and athletic comfort
• ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
• EaseHD heavy duty comfort footbed gives extra cushion, support and rebound
• Aggressive rubber toe bumper for extended wear and performance
• TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
• Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability
• T1410 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant with a ladder grip in the midfoot that easily grips ladder rungs for safety and security
• Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle while walking, while molded siping and squeegee tread disperses liquid for maximum traction
• SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces