Click offer codes below to apply in checkout.Tap offer codes below to apply in checkout.
There are no promotions running at this time.There are no promotions running at this time.
35% Off select full-price styles with code BLACKFRIDAY. Does not apply to past purchases and cannot be combined with any other $ or % offers. Coupon code required at checkout. Expires on November 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Want a work boot that looks just as good on the jobsite as it does on the barstool after work? The Fairbanks boot combines super smart, new comfort features with a major style upgrade. This steel toe work boot is constructed with all the grit and durability of a Cat Footwear boot yet provides comfort with its padded collar and ankle pods as well as deep notched padded Achilles to bend and flex as you move. The midsole is powered by DUOFUSE, our custom engineered midsole which blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight, and trusted durability. With 40% more resilience and 30% more abrasion resistance than standard EVA, it will stay comfortable while holding up to the daily beating they’re going to receive. The Fairbanks provides electrical hazard protection and the outsole is SRX, our extreme slip resistant compound that exceeds industry standards.
• CSA Z195-14 Steel Toe protects the toe from impact or compression
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Engineered Comfort Footbed blends lightweight EVA with memory foam to provide added cushioning as well as balanced shock absorption and support
• Soft Microfiber Footbed Lining offers added comfort and the CLEANSPORT NXT™ layer provides pro-biotic odor control
• DUOFUSE ™ Midsole blends rubber and foam for more comfort, less weight and trusted durability
• Nylon Shank for added support and stability
• T1450 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces