Click offer codes below to apply in checkout.Tap offer codes below to apply in checkout.
There are no promotions running at this time.There are no promotions running at this time.
25% Off select full-price and an extra 25% off sale styles with code HAPPYHOLIDAYS. Does not apply to past purchases and cannot be combined with any other $ or % offers. Coupon code required at checkout. Expires on December 19, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
In 2018 we introduced the Excavator XL, our toughest and most comfortable boot yet. Now, meet the newest member of the Excavator family, the Excavator LT. The Excavator LT offers the strength of a work boot, combined with the comfort of a sneaker. It’s the best all-around protection for industrial and light industrial jobs such as agriculture and farming, energy, residential construction and masonry, to name a few.
• CSA Z195-14 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected, and provides long-term durability
• New contoured last allows for superior cushioning and a roomier toe box for all day comfort
• SuperDutyXL iTechnology construction with Goodyear Welted forefoot and cemented heel provides Cat durability and athletic comfort
• ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
• EaseHD heavy duty comfort footbed gives extra cushion, support and rebound
• Aggressive rubber toe bumper for extended wear and performance
• TecTuff Material at the toe and heel for abrasion resistance
• Ergonomic ankle pods for protection and stability
• T1410 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant with a ladder grip in the midfoot that easily grips ladder rungs for safety and security
• Biomechanical outsole lug design mirrors natural gait cycle while walking, while molded siping and squeegee tread disperses liquid for maximum traction
• SRX Best-in-Class, slip-resistant rubber outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces